1 Ton Samsung-AC 5-Star
Samsung began developing its first air conditioner in 1974 known as the Window Air Conditioner (WAC). This air conditioning unit was affordable and popular, but within a few years, Samsung developed a more modern “Residential Air Conditioner” (RAC) which was a wall mounted system and more practical.
Features of 1 Ton Samsung-AC 5-Star
- Convertible Mode (1.0T–> 0.8T) feature enables the user to control the cooling capacity of the air conditioner.
- It comes with 5 Star Rating.
- Smart Installation is a self-diagnosis feature that ensures your Samsung Air
- The conditioner is installed perfectly by your service engineer.
- The Stabilizer Free Operation feature protects AC against sudden voltage surge or drops.
- copper condensers have better heat exchange capability and are highly durable.
- An energy-efficient Digital Inverter 8-Pole maintains the desired temperature without frequently turning off and on.
- It comes with 3 Star Rating.
- Samsung’s AC comes with a digital display on the indoor unit.
Showing all 3 results