The LED part of QLED TV, as most of you will know, stands for light-emitting diode – the lighting system used in the vast majority of LED/LCD TVs for years now. The important bit of QLED is the Q, which stands for Quantum Dot. Quantum dot display is a display device that uses quantum dots (QD), semiconductor nanocrystals which can produce pure monochromatic red, green, and blue light. The dots in question range between two and 10 nanometers in diameter, and produce different colors depending on their size. For instance, the smallest dots focus on blue, the larger ones focus on red. The key point about Quantum Dots is that they’re able to produce more heavily saturated and precisely defined primary colors from blue LEDs than you can get from the relatively broad and thus imprecise light spectrum associated with white LEDs.
Features of QLED TV
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT*: Quantum dots produce over a billion shades of color that stay true-to-life even in bright scenes.
- DUAL LED: A system of dedicated warm and cool LED backlights enhance contrast details.
- QUANTUM HDR: Expands the range of color and detail beyond what’s possible on HDTVs.
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K LITE: This ultra-fast processor optimizes content for QLED and transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- ALEXA BUILT-IN:
- TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps
- change the channel
- search for movies and shows
- play music, control your smart home devices, and more.
- OBJECTIVE TRACKING SOUND: Two top and two bottom built-in TV speakers adjust the sound to follow the action.
Showing 1–12 of 13 results